Dr. Reza Mehdizadeh
I am studying at the Aveiro University, Portugal also working in the fields of civil engineering, immigration, import and export, music and charity. Improving the living standards of people is one of my main concerns and I enjoy helping people in achieving their goals, I would like to think that I’ve had a share in that. In addition to academic activities such as publishing books and international articles in my field of study, I am also in charge of managing various departments of the Mehdizadeh Group, including engineering, immigration, import and export, and etc.
Think big because your thought is your future!
2016 – present: Ph.D. student Department of civil engineering, University of Aveiro, Aveiro,Portugal.
2012 – 2014: M.Sc. degree of Civil Engineering, Azad University, Iran.
2008 – 2012: B.Sc. degree of Civil Engineering, Azad University, Iran.
- 2020: Reza Mehdizadeh Anvigh, Jose Silva, Joaquim Macedo “Urban Traffic Management under Heavy Rainfalls – A Multi Criteria Scientometric Study” Journal of Environmental Management. Accepted: 5/6/2020
- 2019:1-Oral Presentation; Reza Mehdizadeh Anvigh, Joaquim Macedo, Jose Silva,” Sustainability in urban traffic management under heavy rainfalls – A multi-criteria analysis”. 2 nd International Conference on Environmental Sustainability and Climate Change, November 28-29, 2019, Rome, Italy. DOI: 10.29011/2577-0640-C1-005
- 2018: 2-Oral Presentation; Reza Mehdizadeh Anvigh,” Application of GIS in Rainwrter Harvesting: A Case from Aveiro, Portugal”. International Congress on Science, Engineering and Technology, 21 November 2018, Amsterdam, Netherland.
- 2012-2014: “A comprehensive study of fluid flow around the pier and scour around the pier from the cylindrical Using numerical hydrodynamic” As a researcher, Mahabad University- Iran.
- 2016- present: “sustainable alternatives for traffic management under heavy rainfall conditions” As a researcher, Aveiro University- Portugal.
- 2012-2016: Construction Management- Iran.
- 2010-2016: Mehdizadeh commerce (Designer and sales manager of building furniture)-Orumieh, Iran
- 2012-Present: Engineering Order of Building-Orumieh, Iran.
- 2017: Scientific committee in international conference about water, soil and environmental conference, Beheshti University -Tehran -Iran.
2013-2016: Ghazi Tabatabai University- Orumieh, Iran.
- Mike 11
- Arc GIS
- Flow 3D
- Microsoft Office
- Etabs & Safe
- Cite Space
- Design Builder
- Auto CAD
We are social